To cook at home an authentic valencian paella has never been so easy. Thanks to our precooked paella you will just have to follow these 4 simple steps to enjoy our most international dish in just 18 minutes:
- Empty the contents of the tin into a paella dish or a frying pan of 25/26 cm. base diameter.
- Put the pan on a medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling add the rice and spread evenly across the pan.
- Leave to simmer for 18 minutes on a medium heat.
* We recommend leave it to stand for 3 minutes before serving.
Explanatory photo gallery